Please agree in prayer for my little ###. We ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter charlie01
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlie01

Guest
Please agree in prayer for my little family. We have relocated to a new area because of my husband's job. I need to regain employment haven't worked since ### and we need to save up some money for a rental house right now we are staying in a small motel and paying by the week which makes it hard to save up.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May you please help me pray for a good nanny .Immin urgent need of a good nanny. The one I had in leaving only after working for 3 weeks .Inneed help Someone who can stay even for a year or for long ..a good nanny .and also that God helps me choose the right person
Replies
14
Views
347
Prayer Warriors I did request prayer that the auctioneer that bought my storage unit would let me get my Bible, computer, and my pictures of mom and dad, a few things to wear. I am like a homeless lady now. Suppose that is what God's will may have been for me. All I can have is an old hotel...
Replies
6
Views
226
Prayer Warriors I did request prayer that the auctioneer that bought my storage unit would let me get my Bible, computer, and my pictures of mom and dad, a few things to wear. I am like a homeless lady now. Suppose that is what God's will may have been for me. All I can have is an old hotel...
Replies
5
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom