Catherine
Humble Prayer Partner
Ballad ### and Music Note ###
Our Father in Heaven ...
The Music of Your Voice
A vase upon the mantelpiece,
A ship upon the sea,
A goat upon a mountain-top
Are much the same to me;
But when you mention melon jam,
Or picnics by the creek,
Or apple pies, or pantomimes,
I love to hear you speak.
The date of Magna Charta or
The doings of the Dutch,
Or capes, or towns, or verbs, or nouns
Do not excite me much;
But when you mention motor rides--
Down by the sea for choice
Or chasing games, or chocolates,
I love to hear your voice.
http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/valentines-day/poems-rhymes/the-music-of-your-voice.html
We seek your favor and blessings - -
now, always, and forever,
in Jesus Christ's name, we pray, Amen.
Our Father in Heaven ...
The Music of Your Voice
A vase upon the mantelpiece,
A ship upon the sea,
A goat upon a mountain-top
Are much the same to me;
But when you mention melon jam,
Or picnics by the creek,
Or apple pies, or pantomimes,
I love to hear you speak.
The date of Magna Charta or
The doings of the Dutch,
Or capes, or towns, or verbs, or nouns
Do not excite me much;
But when you mention motor rides--
Down by the sea for choice
Or chasing games, or chocolates,
I love to hear your voice.
http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/valentines-day/poems-rhymes/the-music-of-your-voice.html
We seek your favor and blessings - -
now, always, and forever,
in Jesus Christ's name, we pray, Amen.
