Please pray that I can return overseas soon to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgwii

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I can return overseas soon to work and join my wife in ###. We attempted to return to the US and make a life here—and I attempted to teach high school here. In contrast to the years of success overseas, it was a disaster and I lost my job when the cutbacks began. I wish to return to Asia and serve the Lord there, doing what I do best, serving people whom I best can serve. My wife is now living with family there and receiving pregnancy treatments. My funds are limited. Please pray that if the Lord closed the door here, that He may open a door overseas—one that no man can shut…and that my wife and I can be reunited with a child on the way.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get guidance and direction from God, whether I can return to a relationship with my ex-boyfriend who broke up with me 3 months ago, how can I know that it is God's plan and will that we can be together again. Because we were dating for 1 year and planned to get married 2...
Replies
6
Views
387
Jesus unless you can return the job of the business analyst assistant director in ###, and let me be hired permanently that I will come back and worship you because you say you could provide. However, I did not see it and you kept me waiting and working on temporary contract work and after you...
Replies
5
Views
191
Please pray that I can return to the old store I worked at and move to affordable housing in that area. Things aren't working out where I live now and I have no vehicle. Positive changes need to be made. All prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom