please pray with me, sins i join the prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice2009

Prayer Partner
please pray with me, sins i join the prayer request lately i start to receive emails from a address i don't know telling me that thy are biz y praying for my problems and thy say around the 16 and 17 God have reveal to them that i will receive some thing big, but now thy telling me to deposit USS dola so that GOD will speed us the miricals, please people of GOD pray with me to combat this false prayer warrior to stop sending me prayers requesting money
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith. There are others praying over your request. God Is So In Love With You.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was serving Hindu Gods as I brought up in a Hindu family. I accepted Jesus Christ in my life on 15th March 2023. I am the only believer in Christ in my entire family. I am going through spiritual warfare for more than a year now. I was involved in sexual sin with 6 Hindu men and 1...
Replies
7
Views
167
I had asked to join the military, and they had told me to stop the antidepressant medication for a year in order to join. I hope I can join and prepare for the military by the start of next year. I am almost ### years old and obese. I do not have a drivers license. I don't really have money. My...
Replies
7
Views
302
I just want to join prayer team online, to help me to be prayerful and walk closer to God.
Replies
4
Views
576
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom