my family and I have been in a desperate ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter grace12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grace12

Guest
my family and I have been in a desperate situation. I have a ### months baby who is crying from hunger, and we can't do anything. We ourselves have nothing to eat and no money to buy anything. It's so depressing. What must I do in situations like these?
 
Dear Lord, hear the requests and pleas of this family who is hungry. Shine your light on them, make food available to them, and heal their poverty. Thank you, Lord, for I know this will be done. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please help this family in they're time of need, I pray oh Lord.......Amen.....
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
164
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
129
I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom