My Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Beloved Servant
Firstly I want to Give God all the praise for getting me through the last 2 weeks. I want to thank everyone that has prayed for me for God has heared every one of you. My relationship has ended with ### and I believe now that she will never come back to me. If ### does not then It's God's will as much as it hurts. I am now selling the family home and I need prayers for a quick sale so I can move to a new home closer to my family and friends. It would mean that my children can come and stay with me regularly. I ask for Jesus' to will be done and that these are his plans for me and that I did not see them before. Thank you Jesus for saving me when I wanted to kill myself. Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice on the cross for a sinner like me. May You receive all the praise and glory you deserve. One last thing. Please Help ### to find her way to You. I pray that ### is not hurt by anyone and that we can remain good friends in time. Thank you Lord. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord, Please give this man hope for his marriage and family! Please bring your Holy Spirit into his life to help him find the narrow gate that is You and Your Will. You created marriage and You hate divorce and You will guide him in the way he should go to be in Your Will. Please show him how to stand for his marriage, dear God! In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen.

Dear ###, I have been where you are! I am not there anymore and so many others also have found hope and restoration for their marriages. The answer is the Lord and He has raised up so many men and women to help in this huge task!! There are so many online free Christian ministries and sites. One is www.encouragingmen.com Another is www.rejoicemarriageministries.com There is a page on -banned site- called "Lord Heal My Broken Marriage and Save My Unbelieving Spouse" that is administered by two women with restored marriages. Let me tell you that people close to you want you to just accept that your wife is gone and move on. This is because they want your pain to stop. Divorce is the way of the world and not God's way! Even Christians will tell you to do this. You are not naive to think you could have a restored marriage. The Lord is on your side! He's on your family's side! It is not easy, but it is worth it! The enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy, but the Lord comes so we can have life and have it more abundantly! Get in the Word and learn it so you can fight back against the devil. I know the pain you're in!! I know you are still in shock! But two weeks is not long enough to make this kind of decision! 'Moving on' will not heal this pain and your children will have to live with this heritage of divorce. Your wife's actions are not your fault, but as someone told me very early on in my situation, "Someone has to stay sane and unfortunately, that's going to have to be you right now." Just look at some of these sites for the heck of it. God can turn this thing around. I will continue to pray for you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith in my heart and trust in Your hands. You know everything I am facing. You know my needs, my hopes, my plans, and the amount I am asking for. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, I place my home, everything inside it, and the entire sale before...
Replies
10
Views
148
I need prayer for my home and marriage. My husband of 40 yrs hates cats and because they get on his vehicles he becomes enraged Starts cursing me and God too..tells me hurtful words every time this happens.. wants me to get rid of my cats and I told him I can’t because I’ve had them for years...
Replies
13
Views
167
Please god remove this woman for my home of peace the place I'm supposed to feel safe is we're i don't please help me remove this person or woman from my home my relationship my life and also my spouse life please protect my home from all evil spirits and wrongful plots
Replies
14
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom