Dear Lord, today, I just want to thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drhyne

Servant
Dear Lord, today, I just want to thank you and tell you how much I love you. I thank you for ALL of the things you do for me. Lord I started to list them all then realized it would take all day to write them down. Thank you so much for Jesus! Thank you for my family, fellow brothers and sisters, thank you for my pets, and thank you for ###! You have been so wonderful to me Lord, your love brings tears of joy to my eyes! Thank you for supplying my every need. I pray for all who are in need on this site, may you reach down and bless all of your children! Lord, I pray that the world repents, I pray that my family, myself, my fellow and brothers and sisters can escape the things to come, that we all may be accounted worthy before you Lord! I praise you, give you my heart, and know that I will forever need you Lord! Thanks for your love, mercy, and grace! In Jesus name Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
352
Lord, I have a lot of stress on the mind and heart. Work, family, social life, living alone, and love. You know all the details...including the ones that I don't. God, please help things get better for me. I feel isolated and unheard a lot of days. My heart aches for people and things. I just...
Replies
6
Views
322
I ask for miraculous physical healing & for miraculous emotional healing From The Father God In Jesus's Name May i be fully restored to perfect health in my body my mind my soul & my spirit being Thank-you Abba-Daddy-God in Jesus's Name for answering my prayers Amen and so be it done for...
Replies
9
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom