Lord God, you are my faithful Father, you keep all your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanie

Prayer Warrior
Lord God, you are my faithful Father, you keep all your promises and your covenant with me. Thank you for your daily provision in my life, and for always providing my daily bread. It is a great comfort to know that you know all of my needs even before I express them to you. Father, thank you for words, that if I will trust in you and do good. Christ, I can do nothing, but through Him I can do all things because He strengthens me. Lord, continue to give me the strength I truly do need. You are my everything that I need. That is why I put all my trust in you. Lord, I just want to thank you for all the blessings you have given to me and my family...................thank you Jesus.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
10
Views
168
🙌 Short & Personal Lord's Prayer; Seek 1st The Father, His Honor, Kingdom, Will; 2nd Our Provision, Forgiveness for Us+Others, Keep Us from Sin, Evil... 📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth...
Replies
13
Views
144
🙌 Short & Longer Lord's Prayer; Seek 1st The Father, His Honor, Kingdom, Will; 2nd Our Provision, Forgiveness for Us, Others, Keep Us from Sin & Evil 📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as...
Replies
5
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom