Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
I am in desperate need for a big improvement with the whole of my finances and income. I need miracles to happen really soon. I need our God to cancel all my debts. I need our God to intercede, that He will provide me with the money I need, so I can meet all my needs and live in comfort and security.

Enough to save each week, meet all my bills and needs, enough for new clothes, a holiday, enough to pay for my teeth to get in much better shape, enough to buy good healthy food, to be able to go out with my friends and family, money to take my new lady/girlfriend and wife-to-be out, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our finances. Please pray that my husband can find a wonderful job that helps build his confidence and supports our family well. Please help guide me to a career job that will support our family and what it needs at this time. Help us build a financially healthy, stable, and...
Replies
8
Views
136
Please pray for our finances to improve and a loan goes through so we can pay all of our bills and my husband ### won't lose his job. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
190
I want to start by saying that I know everyone here is greatly loved. However, the last decade, I've felt cursed by God. And I know there are others that need prayer more than I do, like the billions of children that are abused every second across this world (please pray for them too). But I've...
Replies
14
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom