Praying For Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdbutler

Prayer Partner
I've done some very horrible things over the past 2 years, things that could potentially ruin my future. I have tried to remain calm and positive about the situation but I'm still overwhelmed by these events that transpired over the past few weeks. Please pray that I gain strength and courage and allow God to place his healing hand on me and that he may allow me to continue in the right direction.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Jesus Today

Cast your burden on Me and I will sustain you. No matter what your circumstances may be, I can-and will-carry you through them. Sometimes you are weighed down by a situation that seems too heavy for you. Do not try to cope with this burden alone. Instead, bring it into My Presence and cast it on Me, releasing it into My care and keeping. Although your circumstances may not change right away, you can find real relief through this process.

Casting your burden on Me is a spiritual transaction. You acknowledge that I am in charge of your life and that outcomes are ultimately My domain. This lightens your load immensely, relieving you from feeling responsible for things beyond your control.

When you come to Me weary and burdened, I have promised that I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you trusting in My unfailing Love and let Me carry your heavy load. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

I'm praying for you, Jesus loves you and will never leave you!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m trying to make my crooked path straight with the Lord. But every time I start the journey, I yield to temptation. Today by faith I set out to start the journey again, asking for God’s mercy and forgiveness. May I find the strength to stand steadfast in his word and stay true to my...
Replies
13
Views
206
Praying ### forgive me for saying mean things to her. Lord I’m sorry for being mean and rude. Praying ### talk to me again praying we can be friends again I really miss us I miss our relationship lord please help me fix this
Replies
6
Views
246
I've been unfaithful to my wife. Obviously, she got really upset and has asked me to move out of her house. We live with her parents. It started back in 2020 during the lockdowns; we were living in a city that wasn't our own, and the logical thing to do, instead of being isolated by ourselves...
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,607
Messages
16,813,105
Members
650,908
Latest member
Rodael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom