God has answered some of my prayers, my power ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlschandler

Servant of All
God has answered some of my prayers, my power never got shut off last week and my dad said we could come live with him. That will allow me to take care of him while he does his chemo and radiation and hopefully I will be able to save some money. I will not have internet for at least a couple of months so I will not be posting for a while. I am glad I found this site, I am thankful for everyone who has prayed for me and my family and I will continue to pray for all of you. May God bless everyone of you and answer all of your prayers in Jesus name.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am working with ### rehabilitation and my ### coach trained me in a ### and I sweep the floor, bring in carts, wipe off the garbage cans and put away groceries. God is good I was feeling discouraged yesterday angry with everything and everyone now I am great and I am okay. Praying that God...
Replies
7
Views
397
I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
417
I prayed for my brother to not be abusive verbally to family members and God moved in a roundabout way to make it happen...praise God. Please keep my brother ### in prayer for a complete removal of toxins ...aka alcohol and whatever else he has been taking and most importantly that he will get...
Replies
8
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom