Persistent Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukesd07

Disciple of Prayer
In Jesus name I pray that he bring me and my ex girlfriend back together Lord I pray that you plant the seed of forgiveness and the seed of reconciliation into her heart so that she will become my wife I speak this to The Lord Jesus as my purest desire from my heart and spirit let it ring true so that I. Your will it shall come to past in Jesus Name Amen Thank you Lord
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I live in South Africa. Our country is lawless with black African immigrants who are here, illegally. My husband and I, are surrounded with 3 women and men who are not faithful or religious. I am speaking about, "the forked tongues and they who deliberately and persistently sin...
Replies
5
Views
264
God, I thank You for always providing for me/us our daily bread. Thank You that I was able to settle all my bills this month. Lord, I also thank You for all the guidance, graces showered and opportunities given. I praise Your name. In Jesus' name amen. LORD, I PRAY FOR THE FF: 1. THAT I WILL BE...
Replies
12
Views
444
Father God, I praise and glorify Your name. I thank You that despite the unforeseen mishaps that make me feel sad, still I did not falter or succumb into temptations. Keep me protected and holy o God. Lord, I bless Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen. Lord, I pray for the ff: 1. That I will be...
Replies
7
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom