Job Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter SRIDEVI
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SRIDEVI

Guest
This is ###, I was pulled out from my Job, due to some wicked jealous people. I pray God to Honor me in my same Old Job & expecting Invitation call from my Boss to re-join. Zephenia 3:19 God gives Honour in the place of shame, Joy in the place of sorrow. Please please please pray for me…

My heart is squeezing and painful like anything, pls pls pls pray that

My Boss should call me to Invite me, to Re-join in my Job with great honour. Thnq
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus thank you for blessing ### with a job. Money is dwindling down, his depression has increased. I pray for ### to remain hopeful and positive. It’s been over a year. In Jesus name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
190
Alertness, Memorization, Settled in God, Church, Job -- Heavenly Father, thank You for answered prayer. Requesting help prioritizing You, Ps 73:28, Your Kingdom and righteousness, Matt 6:33, and then job-related requirements, activities, and all other, "common things" will be added... Courage...
Replies
8
Views
241
1. I've struggled for over 13 years since graduating from university without a job. Each time I try, someone else is taken even if I've passed an interview. 2. I decided to engage in Agriculture. No blessings. 3. I need a peaceful, stable and God fearing family. Thanks, Elder ### ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom