Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

llotusflowers

Account Closed
Please pray that a child by the name of ### be healed from congestive heart failure and kidney failure.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for Lord’s healing power to heal my uncle ### because he has stage 5 kidney failure and we are worried and don’t know what to do every single day. please pray for miracles that will happen to my uncle. In Jesus name we pray. Amen!
Replies
11
Views
206
Praise the Lord Brothers and Sisters in Jesus mighty name. I have sent many mails for requesting to pray for my mother ### who is in the Hospital due to both the kidney failures, treatment is going on , 3 dialysis is done as of now. She is ok and stable Tomorrow also dialysis is there, please...
Replies
14
Views
204
My Name is ### from ### Lord Jesus help me to recover from this sickness. Of high blood pressure Kidney failure Liver and heart desires Amen
Replies
8
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom