Continued Prayers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Hi, I ask for you to keep praying for me. Please pray for God to deliver me from hurt and loneliness that I face each and every day. Pray for God to heal this situation that I'm in with ###. Also, I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate to love and share the rest of my life with.

Thanks,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
brother give your burdens to the Lord don't carry something you can't carry hand this to God and he will give you rest. Be honest with God open your heart to him and it will lighten your burden just have faith.

seek the Lord more and more no one can heal your wounds your broken heart even if another mate comes let God heal your heart let him bind up your wounds and at the right time he will send your mate just believe brother even now he can send someone but he wants you to be ready. he Loves your tremendously and has a plan for you trust in his plans he can help and provide you the way how to go. The Lord bless you Glory and honor to God in Jesus name amen

 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Cast all your cares unto the Lord and he will sustain you. Pour your heart out to Him and tell Him exactly how you feel. He healed my broken heart when I felt that I had reached a dead-end. Our Lord never fails. Just believe it will all come to pass.
 
Cast all your cares unto the Lord and he will sustain you. Pour your heart out to Him and tell Him exactly how you feel. He healed my broken heart when I felt that I had reached a dead-end. Our Lord never fails. Just believe it will all come to pass.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
151
Appreciate all the warriors out there lifting me up. Please continue to do so really been a challenge among challenges. Starting to feel weary. Also lift my wife up as she deals with all this. When the man is down the house is down.
Replies
9
Views
128
Thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot to me. I will be reaching out to the city council member of the City I live in, ###, and I will be sharing with him what code enforcement has done and has allowed. This council member is also a youth Pastor. I pray that when he receives my email, that...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom