Please, Pray for me that all my wish God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evangelinesapnu

Disciple of Prayer
Please, Pray for me that all my wish God will grant like, my finances, my son still can't get a job until now please pray for us... thank you and may God bless you all... Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
155
Hi sir, I am ###, I am requesting you to pray for me, I am writing JEE MAIN exam in January month 2026, I will hope that I will get ### percentile in the exam, I hope GOD will fulfill my wish. Pray for me sir, thank you.
Replies
6
Views
348
URGENT Please pray for me. I have negative wishes and needs and wants by other upon me . People wished even to God against me, like stuff for me to hurt others, for me to remember God horribly in my life , to be hated by Him, to suffer while I love Him. Please pray for me , URGENT
Replies
11
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom