Dear Father, I thank you that the doctor is pleased ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Father,
I thank you that the doctor is pleased with my health and my sinuses are getting better and my blood pressure was good, I thank so much for my health, I pray and thank you in advance that my health will get improve even more so, please give me the energy, inspiration and motivation to exercise every day at home, and lose weight that I need to lose and also tone my body, I pray that by next Thursday I will have lost at least 2 kilos, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, I pray for help with homework and a unspoken request. Thank you, amen.
Replies
11
Views
371
I pray that you will find homes to 3 adult cats and 4 kittens in JESUS name Father I really need to hear from you. We have been asking. Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
425
Dear Father I thank in advance for all you will do. Father I need your intervention and financial deliverance. Hear my prayer. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom