Urgent Miracle I Look Upon You For Everything Lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
Dear prayer warriors, please pray for me; I need many many prayers. First, I would like to thank you all for praying for me for my husband to come back; he came back in my life. I had my surgery successfully by the grace of God. Sometimes I feel why have you created me in this sinful world. I agree that I made mistakes and I have realized it a lot, but Lord, you know I am not happy with my family. My husband; he is not a Christian. I pray hard for him; please touch him and do wonders, Lord. Please forgive his sins. He should quit smoking, Lord, and live happily with me. Sometimes I feel, after becoming pregnant, will he quit smoking? You told people who worship stones and their heart will be like that. I can't say anything to my parents because they want me to live with him. And I cried for him, and Lord, you gave him back. You know my parents and my husband are expecting a baby. Please hear my prayer, Lord. Let him be happy with me.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I THANK GOD YOUR HUBBY CAME BACK REMEMBER YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF YOU FIRST STOP CARRYING THE LOAD AND GIVE IT TO GOD YOU ASKE GOD FOR YOUR HUSBAND BACK AND GOD DID THAT SO WAIT ON GOD FOR THE REST CONTINUE TO SEEK HIS FACE DAILY.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I look upon you for a job and marital settlement Amen
Replies
11
Views
493
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again. It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
11
Views
556
I thank you for everything, another day, thank you for ### is better and can walk. God but I have not yet learnt to accept my fate and my days with calm and serenity. I still feel that I lack something. I have no idea Lord what it is. Maybe Lord if you reveal to me that the rest of my days will...
Replies
6
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom