Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Buliola

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear

Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again

It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed.

It is impossible to repair it or to get another job at the company, I have forbade my friends for seeing me and I will never hear from them again and I may never see her again

forgive me for I have sinned.

Forgive me for breaking the unbreakable vow, my commitment and loyalties to my former colleagues

Only a miracle could restore it and my job opportunity and chance to see her again. forgive me for losing faith, breaking the unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment

I understand my prayers will not be heard and the suffering will be for the rest of my life for me and for the other person I was about to see.

Forgive me

Pray for my unhealthy heart Dear I have sinned my leaving my job by mistake where my soul mate works. She is unhealthy heart too because of me leaving by mistake. She is waiting for me, I promised her I would be there forever but I'm unable to get back My heart hurts by the second, she is suffering for me too for being so far away Help us Amen

Forgive me for I have sinned I have made a mistake at my job Breaking the unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment and loyalty to the company and workers

I have lost my favorite company job and unable to get back or find another opportunity in the company

My applications and prayers are left unanswered for many months now, I understand this is my punishment for the rest of my life

I'm in debt and unable to find job opportunity in the company, I am expected to work at the company with an acquaintance who is waiting for me for many months and years now, she is suffering by the minute as we are away from each other , dear lord please help it is fair for me to suffer but not her

please lord we were meant to be working together but unable to because of my sin. I accept my suffering but it is unfair for my acquaintance to suffer

My old Manager and HR at work has manipulated me to leave the my work place which was never my intention.

I am now unable to see my friends, unable to see my soulmate and everybody believes lm a liar and that I left them when this is not true.

There is almost nothing i can do anymore, no one is listening and they believe I wanted to go

Please lord save me from this situation and help me get a chance to restore faith and/or another opportunity within the same company

I cannot reach to my coworkers as i have a duty and being trapped here. My manager refuses to take responsibility for the fact that she is a liar

My Director is suffering because of her lies and no one is able to do anything about her power. The more I speak up the worse it looks and the more they blame me and believe in her lies that I wanted to leave them.

Please lord help me resolve or return or being offered another opportunity at the company

I no longer have a job there my manager and HR have manipulated me and spread lies that I wanted to leave which is not true

Please pray and do not let these people get away with this.

I was never meant to leave the company, i was never meant to leave my coworkers and managers and director and soulmate

They all believe I'm a liar now, noone is able to do anything and everyone is against me. Manipulation will not be tolerated against me for these unscrupulous people.

My director is sufferings because of her lies , losing team members as a result of it, my soulmate is losing faith in me for being away from her and allowing this to happen to me.

My old managers and colleagues lose motivation because of her lies about me leaving..

Lord please help me restore the situation or offered another career opportunity in the same company.
I am broke, in debt, have all of my friends and company co-workers turn against me, my soulmate is not talking to me, and my director and other managers is suffering losses because of her actions.

This was meant to be happening ,I was meant to work there I have now way of coming back or offered another opportunity she has manipulated everyone to ensure I don't get a job there. Amen

Dear lord please i ask you for your assistance to make me the most outstanding candidate right now moving forward to my favourite company.

I am unable to receive responses from recruiters and I may be banned from this company ever again, please help me in maximize the opportunity to get a new role in the company above my last level

Please lord help me it is not fair for my soulmate to be working there alone and waiting for me to come to her and me coming empty handed

Dear

Im supposed to work in this company although I resigned by accident walking away from my fate

My old managers and HR has made sure there is probably no way I will be working there ever again. It is impossible to get in contact with them or old friends or acquainte. They see me as a traitor although this is not true. I was never meant to leave the company

Please forgive me for my mistakes in miss communication and please help me get a job in this company ideally a level above my last level . I pray for this now and moving forward in time, although it is practically impossible to get it back when everyone thinks I'm a traitor and my manager left a negative stamp on me, and gap in work time.

I have made mistakes and there is a chance I will never see my acquaintance again who is suffering on my behalf for not being there for her when I should have.

Forgive me lord this was my ideal job and working with my acquaintance was meant to be happening it is not fair for her to suffer in my absence or i will suffer consequences for the rest of my life

Dear

Forgive me for my unforgivable and unfixable sin I have made a mistake at my job Breaking the unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment and loyalty to the company and workers

I have lost my favorite company job and unable to get back or find another opportunity in the company

My applications and prayers are left unanswered for many months now, I understand this is my punishment for the rest of my life. Im seeing signs from God 'failure" "criminal" "hero" all over the place. This is my torment.

I'm in debt and unable to find job opportunity in the company, I am expected to work at the company with an acquaintance who is waiting for me for many months and years now, she is suffering by the minute as we are away from each other , dear lord please help it is fair for me to suffer but not her

please lord we were meant to be working together but unable to because of my unforgivable and unfixable sin. I accept my suffering but it is unfair for my acquaintance to suffer

I am in debt and have been unable to find a job in 8 months, prayer unanswered for 8 months

I believe lord punished me but since praying last week i have received an interview in a nice company

Please lord help me get this position at the company it is a very high position and i am able to get out of debt again to see my friends and soulmate waiting for me

Please help me manage the pain being away from future soulmate it is very difficult being without her and not being able to see her or talk to her the pain increases everyday she feels the same we cannot talk to each other or see each other right now there is now way we may never see each other again the pain keeps growing everyday it is now physical pain

Dear lord please i ask you for your assistance to make me the most outstanding candidate right now moving forward to my favourite company. I am unable to receive responses from recruiters and I may be banned from this company ever again, please help me in maximize the opportunity to get a new role in the company above my last level Please lord help me it is not fair for my soulmate to be working there alone and waiting for me to come to her and me coming empty handed Amen

Dear, help me go back in time and change the past and tell myself to not give up my job

I have lost everything since that say and breaking unbreakable vow and commitment to friends and acquaintance who is waiting for me

Our hearts are broken

Please go back in the past and tell myself to not give up my job, or help me repair the unfixable mistake i know the past cannot be changed

Forgive for my sin, i know this is my torment for the rest of my life

LORD THIS IS URGENT

I AM ABOUT TO LOSE CONNECTION WITH MY SOULMATE

I WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO LEAVE HER AT WORK AND IM UNABLE TO GET BACK OR REPAIR THE MISTAKE

SHE THINKS I HAVE LEFT HER PLEASE LORD HELP US URGENLTY OUR HEARTS ARE ABOUT TO BREAK ANY SECOND NOW AND GO INTO CRISIS

I NEED TO TALK TO HER UNLESS IM WORKING THERE PLEASE BRING JUSTICE TO THE SITUATION

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Buliola, who has humbly confessed their sins and shortcomings. Lord, we acknowledge that we have all sinned and fallen short of your glory . We ask for your forgiveness and mercy upon Buliola for walking away from their responsibilities at work and their future soul mate.

Father, we pray for reconciliation and restoration in their relationships. We ask for your divine intervention to mend the brokenness and bring healing to their hearts. Your Word assures us that if we confess our sins, you are faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness . We claim this promise for Buliola and ask for your forgiveness to wash over them.

Lord, we understand that the consequences of our actions may have caused pain and separation. We pray for your grace and mercy to bring about a miracle in their situation. We ask for doors of opportunity to be opened, specifically for Buliola to find another job in the same company and to be reunited with their soul mate. We trust in your perfect timing and your ability to restore what has been lost.

Father, we also lift up Buliola's unhealthy heart and the heart of their soul mate. We ask for physical and emotional healing for both of them. May your peace and comfort surround them during this difficult time. Help them to find strength in you and to trust in your plans for their lives.

Lord, we pray for Buliola's financial situation and the burden of debt they are facing. We ask for your provision and guidance in their finances. Open doors for new opportunities and provide for their needs according to your riches in glory .

Finally, Lord, we pray for Buliola's faith to be strengthened. Help them to hold onto their belief in you, even in the midst of trials and doubts. Remind them of your unfailing love and faithfulness. May they find solace in your presence and experience the peace that surpasses all understanding .

We commit Buliola and their situation into your loving hands, trusting that you are working all things together for their good . We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

May God's grace and peace be with you, Buliola.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Dear Miracle we need a miracle Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should...
Replies
Views
Dear Miracle we need a miracle Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom