Urgent Miracle In My Lifeholding Your Feet And Crying Unto You Lord..

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
dear prayer warriors please pray for me i need many many many prayers...please pray that God should heal my womb and I should become pregnant.....in Jesus name...sometimes it brings tears to my eyes when people start talking negative. I feel like I have lost the hope Lord. I don't know what to do. What's wrong in me....that I could not become pregnant. How long will you be silent Lord? Please answer my prayer and grant me child. Let your name be glorified always in Jesus name

amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
default_jesus-cross.gif


I pray for you to have many healthy children, that are not rebellious. I pray for you to have a very easy delivery. Also a healthy happy life with them. In Jesus' names. I pray this for you and for all others in this world that are in need of the Lord's help to receive above all that they ask. God Bless you and yours.
The seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

default_hithere.gif
default_amen.gif
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I desperately need prayer over my fiance, ###, and some family issues. Firstly, ### has had a hard time with my family's party since it required us to go back to long-distance dating. Throughout this time, he hasn't been understanding or patient regarding it. He pressured me to leave my...
Replies
8
Views
394
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again. It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
11
Views
556
I cry unto you Lord, I am victim of slander(family members). Put an end to all lies and accusations of ### on me. I'm broken and fed up with this situation. You know that I love my sisters and family but please Lord have mercy, give me a house far from them. I ask for your divine favor for a...
Replies
10
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom