Prayers For My Marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Msmom9599
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Msmom9599

Guest
Please Lord I need prayers for my marriage. We are so disconnected. We don't communicate. We argue about everything. We love each other but can't seem to be happy and get along. I want so much to be happy. I feel like we are so incompatible. I feel like he has given up. Lord please help me. Guide me in a way that will allow some changes to take place in our relationship. We need a miracle! It's affecting our children, which scares me so much!
 
FAITH GROWS DURING QUIET COMMUNION WITH GOD.

PSALM 46:10 - "BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD."
 
become a Proverbs wife and give your husband love no matter what......even undeserved Love!..and forgive first.....go back to your heart and DO for your husband..a helpmate.....study Proverbs and let your husband take his place as a man in this world and your home..for some reason that's soooo hard for women......women somehow have taken that authority of leadership in the home and we argue against our husbands.... and it's not God's order....I myself guilty as charged. and in the process of changing...I have decided to change and it's working...my husband and I are in love once again.......Men need to be needed and made to feel like a man..which is their right..God created them that way to LEAD the home ....we are living in end times...Bible speaks about marriages breaking up...taking and giving in marriage...today according to statistics...there are 7 women to each 1 man. it's also a Bible prophecy.....in Isaiah.....there are other women who will take him in...with no obligations....so be careful of how you treat your husband..you forgive first...that's what women do...we run on emotions...lol...what a world????....give love and it's time you cover your husband with divine love...a love that goes past you...He could even be in the wrong...I'm just sayin know who you are fighting it's principalities in high places seeking and devouring...three categories of any sin...Lust of the eyes...Lust of the Flesh and the Pride of Life...all sin falls within these three strongholds...

Lord bless this marriage and restore to them what the devil has taken...lead her guide her and keep her within that divine Love and let her get past her feelings and see through faith...let her love for her husband live within Your blessing and grace in Jesus name...Lord bless this marriage in Jesus name use them for Your glory as they walk in full obedience to Your will and way in Jesus name...

GOD bless you.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your will. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU HAVE PEACE AND THAT YOU GRAB HOLD TO EACH OTHER
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The reason that I am asking for my other back pay is that I am going through a financial strain to the point I am in need to get a used vehicle car lots want at least ### down and need it to get to my dr appointments and physicl therapy it has gotten harder for me to walk and that's using my...
Replies
14
Views
196
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
189
I am asking for prayer concerning my marriage my husband wants to leave he says he doesn't love me he believes in god but I dont know what's wrong. He doesn't even want me near him or tou h him please i need urgent prayers his name is ###. Im been praying over him crying
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom