Father in Heaven thank you for such a wonderful, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemjay

Prayer Partner
Father in Heaven thank you for such a wonderful, though it's tiring week, but it's all worthwhile. I ask you to please guide each one of us as we go along the journey of life, be compassionate in everything we do. Protect and lead my spouse and all the crew into the right path may they reach their next destination safe and sound. Be their Guide. Bless my parents, give them the strength and fill our home with love, peace, and respect we need and please do the same with all my love ones back home. I leave all my worries and petitions to you, Oh my Lord, and in your mercy you will hear and answer all our request. Amen.
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:129: "Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them." Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 119:129 expresses a deep admiration for God’s statutes, describing them as “wonderful.” The word “wonderful” here implies that...
Replies
10
Views
373
Father in heaven thank you for your mercies, I ask you to guide me and help me be a good mother. I ask you for the salvation of my ###'s, of the salvation of my ###, my ###, my ### and my ### in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
511
Dear Abba-Daddy-My Father-God in Jesus's Name please send me a wonderful husband/companion who I can share my life with and serve The Lord with...This Is My Christmas Prayer! Thank-You God! Amen xoxox!
Replies
13
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom