i need a special miracle prayer for my right ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyshelly124

Account Closed
I need a special miracle prayer for my right eye. The doctor told me I won't be able to see from it properly. Sometimes it hurts very bad, but I know that in the name of Jesus, there is nothing that is too big that the Lord can't do. So I receive my healing now in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I am praying for complete healing of your eye in the Holy Name of Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in the gap and pray for me. I have been being abused for several months now. The people involved that have been abusing me are very famous and some of them are in positions of power. I am in a domestic violence shelter. I have now been asked to leave the shelter and told that I can...
Replies
7
Views
238
I speak command create my Right siatic nerve is put back or whatever I need my health returned im shaking sick and had the worst day ever it’s madness it’s not for me and definitely not in Jesus Will for me this Evil secret agents of Satan they are way to mean and cruel to me it needs to end...
Replies
8
Views
322
Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom