Dear Lord, Jesus Christ, I thank you for this day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tccost

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, Jesus Christ,

I thank you for this day and for the many blessings that you have bestowed upon me. I look to you for forgiveness, strength, love, protection, wisdom and patience. I ask for my well being, for a new job, for the safety and protection of my family, friends and to others in the world that are in need of you. Lord, I want to have my life back, as it was before things became a mess. I failed to realize that back then I was happy and thought I was needing to look for it in other ways, when in fact, I already had it. Lord, I am currently, unemployed and have applied for various jobs, especially in the place that I want to be, where I had been before. Lord, I ask that I get hired soon, as I have many financial obligations and my parents can only help with so much. I just want to be able to take care of what I need to and be content with it. I know what happened before, was not entirely my fault, as the enemy was working against me. I feel more confident and reach out to you, to put me back where I was, to shake off the drinking addiction and to get serious about work and to take care of my obligations. Lord, I thank you that you got me through this difficult time and I have confidence that I will be fine, thanks to you. You will not give us more than we can handle and I am ready to get back on track. You know my heart and that I want to make things right again. Lord, I also ask that you give your strength, comfort, guidance and patience and love to those out there that desperately need you as well. To those we have lost, to those that hurt, those that are in despair, etc. Please watch over them. I ask that you all please pray that I get employment asap. I really want to get back on track as I was. In this mess, however, I have to realize, what it is to be happy and now will learn to appreciate it. In Jesus name I ask and pray, amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Amen! I received employment last week and will start next Monday! I am thankful to you Lord and I thank all of y'all that prayed for me! I will continue

To move forward to get where I need to be. God willing! Thank you Jesus! I also pray for you fellow brothers and sisters in Christ for lifting me

Up!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for deliverance for ### and I from witchcraft attacks from ### & ### due to property matters, God's mercy, favour in exams today, opening marriage & family life doors & God's strength & courage for today in Jesus Christ's most Precious Name. THank You for previous prayer support as I've...
Replies
10
Views
184
The Lord Jesus Christ said the following, "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares," (Luke 21:34). How MANY of you on here your hearts are being overcharged with the...
Replies
7
Views
170
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
10
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom