Thank you God, because my ### project that I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter stcorti
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stcorti

Guest
Thank you God, because my ### project that I have already submitted is financed. The new project is excellent, successful and is also financed now thank you

Pray for ### because this or something better is achieved
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank be to God for this amazing accomplishment! Praise be to Jesus. Amen!
 
Father we give you the praise and the glory. We thank you for what your are doing in our life. We bless you holy name in Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you God because you answer our prayers. Lord Jesus, you are the great physician. Please heal ### of any chest and heart illness. We reject any negative results in Jesus name. Father please, concerning my professional exams that I wrote last month, please God let me pass all papers, I...
Replies
4
Views
313
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
115
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the gift of life, parents, family and children. thank you for a great new day and week. God, I pray that you allow the connection of my house with electricity. I have applied, paid for the pole but the surveyor has not approved. I also pray for my family...
Replies
5
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom