please pray as i get ready for work and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenangel

Account Closed
please pray as i get ready for work and have my devotions that God's great blessings flow and i be a blessing to all i come in contact with today please pray as i start back on my meds that they work well and i feel more like doing things and get more energy so i can do things please pray as i go for more blood work on ### that it all comes back great i do want to thank you for prayers over my work problem as i got to talk to my boss please keep in prayer as i really want to do God's Will still not sure if i need to transfer or just stay please pray for open doors and that i would know where God would have me be pray for all i work with that we be at peace and enjoy our jobs as it's hard enough to work every day together let us get along well
 
I pray for your work situation and your health and the Lord grant you the open doors that you request. In Jesus name we pray, amen.
 
Lord we pray for return of all strength through Christ is the only way to profit from any good ways or happenings we thank-you for all blessings. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree declare demand I get a guy outside that can pick me up. I take walks every day until someone on my LEVEL picks me up move out of the house. The family fixes the house up & I leave my cats depending where I go I can STAY at the house while I find the Boo of my dreams now. I want...
Replies
6
Views
239
Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
135
Life in ### have energy to get ready look beautiful go walk to.### Park everyday have a nice walk enjoying the sunshine.i can also go there get what I need to get on the levels I need to have my peace and needs met
Replies
9
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom