Thank you Father for givung me another day. Father ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

wabody

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you Father for giving me another day. Father I come before you this morning asking for forgiveness for all the wrongs I have ever done. I come before you this morning requesting for a miracle to hear something positive from my ex wife. Please remember me today Lord do not pass by me but come in me and let us come to an agreement to start working on our relationship. Please Father open my ex wife's heart and mind and let her accept a fresh start in our relationship. Father am waiting for your miracle today and thank you because am sure you have heard my prayer. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father thank you for showing light in my dark life. After ### years of being treated as a crazy lazy bumb and always told it's all in my head finally a dr documented all I have stated for decades what is wrong with me. And the dr will check everything to get my body stable. Oh...
Replies
7
Views
265
I thank you for giving me another breath for a new day. All I ask Lord is that I progress at work today with Good 100% Sales in Private Health Insurance...I put all my faith in your hands. Amen
Replies
7
Views
305
Lord thank you for giving me another day of life. Thank you for the gift of family. Lord help me solve all my financial problems, that I may be able to pay debts and buy food and other needs. Amen
Replies
5
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom