Lord I come to you today to thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcy

Prayer Warrior
Lord I come to you today to thank you for this day, for the food that you put on my table, for my finances, my home and the most important thing my husband, I know you are taking care of him, I know you have all your angels with him, please Lord bless who ever and what ever is between us and send them far away from us, take all evil away from my home, family and my marriage. I know that you are moving people around him for him to know you and for him to praise you Lord, thank you for touching his heart and putting forgiveness, peace and love, Lord I thank you for him calling me every day and making me part of his life, for letting me help him when he needs someone, for him trusting me again and him knowing that he can count on me no matter what. Lord I know you are turning things around in my favor and that you already claim your victory over our marriage... I do pray too for all those families that are going through the same thing, please Lord give them favor... In the name of Jesus... Amen...
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
193
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
138
Dear Lord, I come to You today to ask for help. You are my everything. Lord, I need rest. I give You my worry. Take it, Lord. I accept Your peace, love, and understanding. Help me to turn to You and not to myself, to stop doing and start trusting. Help me to wait on Your answers, because I...
Replies
11
Views
523
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom