My Soldier My Husband Still In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

CF13

Disciple of Prayer
my husband sergant ### ### is still in ###

he has tryed 3 times to get transferred back to ###

and got refused all 3 time , please pray that he gets tranfered back to

### soon like next month ,. and also pray that he gets to come

home soon safe and alive

god bless you all
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I declare he will come home safe will be delivered to you from the Lord and you all will be blesses
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband had an outside affair; we both cheated. He's still seeing third parties as I am asking him to get back into our marriage.
Replies
8
Views
221
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
142
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom