2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Papa Jesus, Thanks you so much for giving us a new life and to my grand father, pray for the continues quick recovery of my ###. Bless all the people who suffers of illness, please give them strong body and mind. Thank you so much Lord..Bless us also in our daily lives. In Jesus Name. Amen...
Replies
3
Views
125
  • Locked
My ex has been on my mind so Heavy lately I don't know why but I feel like a strong love and I haven't seen him in a while but I'm missing him and praying for him like I always have....I don't know I just needed pray for ### and ###
Replies
4
Views
86
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my family. We are facing some financial problems. We are burdened with sufferings and all kinds of problems like financial and deep debt. We are financially crippled. Only by miracle of God will somehow get us through this tough time. Please pray for us we cannot get out of this...
Replies
4
Views
138
S
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE ### WHO IS SEVERELY TROUBLED DAILY AT HER WORKPLACE BY TWO WOMEN NAMED ### AND ###, THROUGH WORDS, ACTIONS AND THOUGHTS. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD MAY PROTECT HER ALWAYS AND KEEP HER UNDER THE SHADOW OF HER WINGS AND HELP FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AS PER EPH 6:12. THANKYOU ALL...
Replies
5
Views
147
P
  • Locked
I would like your help in something. I am currently in ### looking for a job. I want to move my family from my current country of ###. I have been here in ### from Jan 08, 2013 which is almost a little over a month but I have not been successful at getting a job. I would like you to pray for me...
Replies
6
Views
109
paulhferns
P
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I need You to change me. I can't do it alone; I need Your help in everything I do. I need to depend on You and not myself. I need to have a closer relationship with You and I need to completely surrender. I've wasted 43 years of my life doing my own will and being selfish. I...
Replies
4
Views
105
D
  • Locked
I find a job I have been looking all over for a job that is best suited for me. Pray for ###, thank you.
Replies
4
Views
86
  • Locked
Pray that ### travels safely back to Australia this evening @###. Pray for her job interview and will be successful in her job application. She recovers fast from sickness. Pray for ### studies and do well in this new semester. ### has peace in mind & concentrate on her revision. She has good...
Replies
3
Views
117
  • Locked
I come requesting that prayers be sent up to God for my finances. I have financial obligations that are urgent. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
106
S
  • Locked
I've been searching for almost a year for a job and having trouble finding one...please help me pray in Jesus' name.
Replies
3
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom