I come requesting that prayers be sent up to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kturnerlee

Humble Prayer Partner
I come requesting that prayers be sent up to God for my finances. I have financial obligations that are urgent. Thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife is currently undergoing IVF treatments to hopefully bring about our first child. I'm requesting that you remember my wife (###) and me (###) in your prayers. There's just too much of God's love on our ranch for just the two of us. We need a child to nurture and teach Christian values so...
Replies
9
Views
145
I am requesting as many prayers and blessings as possible for a Friend, who is in need of healing. He went to the hospital for an issue and found out devastating news. During tests he found out he has aggressive AML. Please send your blessings and prayers to ### and ### and their family.
Replies
8
Views
132
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom