Heavenly Father i need You to change me i ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalie

Humble Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father, I need You to change me. I can't do it alone; I need Your help in everything I do. I need to depend on You and not myself. I need to have a closer relationship with You and I need to completely surrender. I've wasted 43 years of my life doing my own will and being selfish. I need to put You first in my life. Please forgive me. I know what I need to do, but I am just not taking action, and I'm asking You to change that. I want to please You, Lord. I am asking You to please change me in Jesus' mighty, powerful, precious name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
199
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
188
Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom