Thoughts About My Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashluv21

Humble Prayer Partner
My ex has been on my mind so Heavy lately I don't know why but I feel like a strong love and I haven't seen him in a while but I'm missing him and praying for him like I always have....I don't know I just needed pray for ### and ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### thinks good thoughts about ###.
Replies
10
Views
332
I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Replies
9
Views
193
Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom