I find a job I have been looking all ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dileep
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dileep

Guest
I find a job I have been looking all over for a job that is best suited for me. Pray for ###, thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for school job that has been looking racist daily. Things have been getting more and more uncomfortable for people of color working at a high school behavioral support job in ###. Staff of color been getting singled out to be overworked while the white people don't get singled...
Replies
10
Views
361
Please pray! I made a bad decision and quit my job in February of this year due to my supervisor falsely accusing me of doing things that I did not do several times. I have asked my ### to forgive me and he says that he has and I have been prayerfully looking for work. In the meantime I have...
Replies
4
Views
238
Please pray that I find a job because I have been out of work for ### years due to moving. I applied everywhere all over the city and applied for jobs. Today I met with a job coach and I applied for jobs everywhere and I try to apply and some are not hiring. And my job coaches are going to talk...
Replies
7
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom