P
paulhferns
Guest
I would like your help in something. I am currently in ### looking for a job. I want to move my family from my current country of ###. I have been here in ### from Jan 08, 2013 which is almost a little over a month but I have not been successful at getting a job. I would like you to pray for me to get a job here if possible or at least if you help me know where I can find financial success and freedom and security for my wife and daughter. I hope you will read this request and help me out by praying for me at least. Also, another problem is that I had started many business ventures but whenever I am about to close a deal something happens and the deal gets called off. Due to this, I have incurred several losses in business as well.
Thanks and best regards,
###
Thanks and best regards,
###
