2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
urgent prayers for my son he is ### years charged for a criminal offence in the ###. for using his grandmother's bus pass his court hearing is on the ### of ### please pray for him that God will speak on behalf of him and he will be cleared
Replies
3
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray for me, today I had a job interview and praying to the Lord that the company will accept and hire me. Thank you Lord, I claimed it that You already granted the desire of my heart. I pray also the people who need help in Your Divine Mercy. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
195
  • Locked
urgent prayers for my son he is ### years charged for a criminal offence in the ###. for using his grandmother's bus pass his court hearing is on the ### of ### please pray for him that God will speak on behalf of him and he will be cleared
Replies
3
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray for my health. The Enemy is attacking me with a pain. I don't have health insurance but need to resolve this a.s.a.p. and need to be delivered of all sickness, pain, and discomfort. I declare it done in Jesus' mighty name Amen and Amen.
Replies
4
Views
95
S
  • Locked
Prayer request Please pray for a relative of mine. Her name is ### She is a convert to Christ since the year ### She was born a ###, hence she is weak in the English language She works as ### in a ### since ### She is a down to earth woman & tries her level best to help all those in need...
Replies
5
Views
108
  • Locked
Praying for ### to come home and restore our marriage and bring peace to our family
Replies
6
Views
359
L
  • Locked
Praying for my ### and his ###. She has chronic pain and depression and attempted suicide today. It is most heart wrenching and incredibly difficult to see my ### hurting while she is laying in the hospital. Lord, hear my prayers for healing, patience, strength and reliance on your faith to...
Replies
7
Views
138
4
  • Locked
Please pray for the reconnection and rebirth of love between ### and I. I'm asking for God's blessing, I'm asking for your blessing and your prayer.
Replies
6
Views
123
  • Locked
My husband, ###, has stage 3 lung cancer and 1 spot on brain. Will be having serious surgery on Tuesday, Feb 19th on spot on brain -wearing head gear to receive radiation. Please pray for wisdom for the Surgeon and complete recovery for this surgery. He will then begin chemo and radiation for...
Replies
17
Views
423
  • Locked
Please pray for ### so that ### will grab a permanent job soon. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Replies
6
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom