Please pray for me, today I had a job interview and praying to the Lord that the company will accept and hire me. Thank you Lord, I claimed it that You already granted the desire of my heart. I pray also the people who need help in Your Divine Mercy. Amen.
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I finished the final job interview today; I might receive the result within 24 hours. I really wanted to get this job, it's near our house and it's a good pay. Dear God, I pray that you knock on the interviewer's heart, I may not be able to answer well but I am capable of doing the task. Please...
I have a Job Interview on ### for a position applied for back on ###. Pray that I do well that day and the people who decides will consider me and that I get hired for it. Thank and God Bless.
Lord, today and soon, I am set to sit for a 3-hour interview. I pray that you go ahead of me and lead me to victory by God's grace. Without you, I am nothing, but Lord, help me emerge as the best. Grant me wisdom, and the Holy Spirit, help me excel in Jesus' name. Amen. Bless me, Lord, with this...