Please pray for the reconnection and rebirth of love ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4311
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
4

4311

Guest
Please pray for the reconnection and rebirth of love between ### and I. I'm asking for God's blessing, I'm asking for your blessing and your prayer.
 
Lord forgive their past wrongs and grant them their wish I pray in Jesus name. Amen
 
May God answer your Prayers.

John 14:13-14
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I am asking for a reconnection with an old love from the past , I pray we both can reconnect and be friends or more . This is something that's deep in my heart I think it is in theirs as well.
Replies
8
Views
101
We got engaged a year ago in ###. This ### she had a full hysterectomy at ###, not able to take estrogen because she gets blood clots. She's lost herself as a woman, stressed over kids and work. Ive caused stress and her being overwhelmed also. ### we had an argument and separated, we kept...
Replies
11
Views
194
I'm desperate to begin in the Lord a new life that I can leave behind everything that ever brought me sadness or sorrow. I remember a time I was much more capable in myself and my abilities were depreciated, so I'm asking for prayer to have a rebirth that I am in the Bible and of the Bible...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom