For Healng Of A Cyst That I Have In My ### Ovary And A Pain That I Been Having

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
IS IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT WE PRAY RIGHT NOW FOR ANY CYST TO BE REMOVED COMPLETELY TO LEAVE MY BODY RIGHT NOW, WE COMMMEND ANY INFERTILITY ISSUE TO LEAVE MY BODY RIGHT NOW AND TO RESTORE MY FALLOPIAN TUBES. IN JESUS WONDERFUL NAME AMEN.

ALSO IN THE NAME OF JESUS I DECLARE AND PROCLAIM THAT I AM FRUITFULL.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND SOON I WILL GIVE TESTIMONY BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS IN GOD'S HAND. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I been having pain in my right knee. I pray for the pain to go away (because I need to back to work and I need to be healthy) I pray this in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
206
I pray God forgive me for my anger but I been having the same nightmare about the same pervert having sexual relations with my seven year old it is hurting me and making me scared and afraid he has money so he buys her things and she wants him I use to date him I am confused and afraid /he...
Replies
3
Views
130
  • Locked
I don't know what is causing me the pain that I have I don't know if is because the cysts try found in my ovaries or if is a colon problem. It went away for quite a while but it seems like it's coming back. Please pray for me for complete healing for this pain to be removed completely and these...
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom