For Healing In My Ovaries And A Pain I Been Having

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
I don't know what is causing me the pain that I have I don't know if is because the cysts try found in my ovaries or if is a colon problem. It went away for quite a while but it seems like it's coming back. Please pray for me for complete healing for this pain to be removed completely and these cysts to be removed completely too. And for my Fallopian tubes to be healed and restored.

God bless you all
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
```
NEW STRENGTH​
ISAIAH 40:31​
"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WAERY."​
 
God, Am bringing this request before u knowing that u are able to do exceedingly, abundantly according to your will, in our life. Lord you alone knows the tears, we cry and u see every single tear that falls down from our eyes. Please Father answer this prayer I pray and all the Glory will always go back to You. Amen! Be rest asured that God Will come through. Rest Under The shadow of his Mighty hands and He will raise you Up, He will give u rest. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🤰🤞🤱🙏😭I'm desperately seeking God to heal my ovaries, my womb, and my eggs. For God to bless me to naturally conceive from my husband's ### sperm a healthy baby🙏😭🤰🤱🤞 Let me carry that baby to term and let them lead a happy and healthy life my husband and I are desperately seeking for his powerful...
Replies
9
Views
518
🤰🤞🤱🙏😭I'm desperately seeking God to heal my ovaries, my womb, and my eggs. For God to bless me to naturally conceive from my husband's ### sperm a healthy baby🙏😭🤰🤱🤞 Let me carry that baby to term and let them lead a happy and healthy life my husband and I are desperately seeking for his powerful...
Replies
14
Views
736
🤰🤞🤱🙏😭I'm desperately seeking God to heal my ovaries, my womb, and my eggs. For God to bless me to naturally conceive from my husband's ### sperm a healthy baby🙏😭🤰🤱🤞 Let me carry that baby to term and let them lead a happy and healthy life my husband and I are desperately seeking for his powerful...
Replies
8
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom