J
john6437724
Guest
Father I have a problem and I don't know what to do. I'm asking you Lord to help me. Lord my problem is about the girl I like ###. Lord she knows I like her and I know she likes me. Lord you have shown me that she is the one and Lord I thank you for that but Lord my problem is I don't really know how to tell her how I feel about her and I've told her I liked her. But Lord she doesn't know everything. Lord I want to tell her but don't know how. I want to tell her before it's too late. She will be leaving soon. To go to college and I won't see her for 3 years. Lord I want to tell her but don't know how. Lord I ask you to help me. To provide a way for me to let her know how I really feel about her. Lord you have shown me she's the one and I'm asking you to help me in Jesus' name. Amen.
