My ### Will Be Enlightened And May He Realized That He Still Loves ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phs080361

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my husband. Our marriage is on the rocks. He was and still in a relationship with another woman. He told his friends that he doesn't love me anymore. I am confused because if he doesn't love me, why he doesn't want to leave us. I already pushed him away but until now, we live in our roof but we're sleeping in different bedrooms. He gives his services to us, by means of driving me to work without complaining and he loves to cook for us. I believed that the Lord is working in him and I thank the Lord for not allowing the other woman to come here in Canada.
 
my dear sister be of courage in our eyes it may seem hard to believe but in God's eyes it is nothing. Seek the Love of God for his Love will never fail, our Loved fades away but his Love endures and wins all. Jesus Loves You and can help let him help you surrender to him and let him take control with him all is possible! Be blessed be strong be courageous at this point of your life! Sister in Love there is sacrifice just believe and seek the Love of God seek till you find his Love knock till the door of Love is opened ask until the Love of God is given. Our God could soften hearts just seek him dont look at what your husband does look to the Lord for your help comes alone from him ..

1 Corinthians 13 13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.




 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you so much for sharing God's word. And thank you for the prayers. God be with us all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalman (###) was the first person in his Muslim family to follow Jesus. He kept his faith a secret, knowing the consequences of others finding out he is a Christian - but he couldn't hold it in. He shared the gospel with his friends. In early August, people in Shalman's community found out...
Replies
11
Views
532
I
  • Locked
Please help me ask GOD to forgive all the things that I do wrong from the past. Please thank GOD for giving me strength to get through all the trials that people puts in me. Please pray for the people around me that is mistakenly judging me as a person. I know GOD has made me this way to become...
Replies
3
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom