Dear My Lord, Whatever is happening in my life right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jraaron

Prayer Warrior
Dear My Lord,

Whatever is happening in my life right now, it's all your plan for me. My sufferings, all the troubles...they are all for the good later in the future right? Please encourage me guide me and love me God. Bless my two boys and even my non-Christian husband. Restore his relationship with his mum. Give me your wisdom in getting out of this dark dark tunnel. I'll see the bright end soon. Please God help me. In the name of powerful Jesus, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I am not sure what are you doing in my life right now it is so sick and tired to figure out your plans and the plans for the future you know. It is confusing and frustrating too. Like I prayed for a job and a wife, but I get none are you guiding me towards that direction or what. I...
Replies
6
Views
266
I have several prayer requests and I'm sorry, don't mean to overwhelm anyone. I'll try to do my best to keep it as short as I can! First of all, I would like urgent prayer for my daughter ### who's working at a secular school and teaches children with autism, high school students. One of the...
Replies
8
Views
383
Please God, whatever is happening in my life, fix everything. Bless my family and give me a baby.
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom