Please pray for peace on our family vacation. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
Please pray for peace on our family vacation. We just lost my mom and it's very stressful. We are all going through a rough time and my son has challenges so it's hard. Issues but God will make a way and he will use all this struggle to help us get stronger and reminds us that this life is temporary. God is the all in all. His ways are higher than ours. Lord help me to speak your truth not my truth. To stay in faith not in this world. To not be anxious for anything as you tell me not to be. I cast it upon you now in Jesus name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Always remember that He is El Shalom. He is our peace. He sticks closer to you than a brother. He will never leave you or forsake you. I pray that God gives you the peace you need in Jesus name.
 
Lord We pray for the peace in the beloved child, bless the family in all ways so they could praise you in glory and for the wonderful new life relieved from stress... Consider our prayers and wish to receive the testimony of your grace showered on them praying in Jesus Name - AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
187
Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
175
Good morning, I am asking everyone to stand with me in prayer. I am experiencing ongoing mental distress and emotional abuse from my neighbors above me, and I am asking God for His intervention. I am the primary caregiver for my mother, who suffers from dementia. Since these neighbors moved in...
Replies
7
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom