Relationship Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
RJ is still giving me the silent treatment, he still hasn't contacted me. I miss ### so much. I wish I had taken it easy but I was just so upset with ### on Thursday. Please pray for this relationship. We are so different I don't know if this relationship can be saved. But I care about ###, I know that now. But I let my anger get in the way of love. I deleted his number because I didn't want to spam him with messages. And now there's no way to contact ###. And ### was very angry with me. ### gets angry fast and is slow to cool down. Please please pray that ### can put aside his anger and ego and contact me and we can work this out. Please Lord give this relationship another chance. Please send ### to me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that ### and I ### can get back together and restore our relationship. I would love another chance to be better and to make her happy again. And not just for our sake but for our kids we were in a ### year relationship. I'm so desperately alone. I love and miss them all so much. I pray to...
Replies
9
Views
170
I don't know what happened in my life I am very lonely and scared and fear I love so much my husband but he is love in a third party what we do I don't know I am just live in this life and I have to go in life I don't know I have two kids please what we do to prayer for me no one can support for...
Replies
9
Views
231
My relationship is currently in shambles. I made a mistake of not trusting my partner that is why I ended up getting traumatized by a girl whom I thought was a friend. I responded to him in trauma. I stayed in touch because to make it seem as if that never happened and to cover up the bad...
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom