Dear...###

  • Thread starter Thread starter BabyChristian
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BabyChristian

Guest
I pray for wisdom and guidance as I go through a difficult time in my school life. I pray that I will use all my gifts to glorify you and help others that are in need. I pray for good marks and time management.

In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I kindly ask you to pray for my dear mother. She has been going through a difficult time after a ### and ###, and she is working hard to recover. Please pray that God grants her complete healing, strength, peace, and a return to good health. If you can, please send a prayer or a...
Replies
10
Views
180
Hello, I hope you are doing well. I’m reaching out with humility and hope during a very difficult season in my life. My father is currently battling cancer, and the treatment expenses have become overwhelming for our family. I am the firstborn and currently the only breadwinner supporting my...
Replies
7
Views
135
I come before You Heavenly father, seeking Your healing, protection, and covering over my life. I ask You to heal my body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Restore my strength, renew my joy, and bring peace into every area of my life. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over me. Guard me from...
Replies
10
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom