Give ### Guidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
Bless ###'s soul. Bring her to your mercy. Take her out of the bar where satin cultivates evil. She is being pulled by friends that convenience her she's doing no wrong. Put her with family and friends that care for her soul out of satins house. Deliver her from satins evil influence. Surround her with God's grace and lead her to Jesus. Open her eyes to the truth.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a particularly obnoxious college whose outward behave towards other really gets to me and Im having great diffulty removing myself from the situation and ignoring her without addressing her about her behaviour.
Replies
11
Views
225
My friend always says that he doesn't know. He always seems uncertain about many things, but he is so intelligent and talented. He shows confidence outwardly, but holds anxiety inside. Please pray with me for ###. Lord, I lift up my friend to You today. You see the fog and the confusion he is...
Replies
10
Views
150
Hi Everyone I am grateful for each of you and the way you have all encouraged me. Please pray for me too that God will give me enough patience and forgiveness to not react towards anything my mother in law does. I admit at times it very tempting to respond immediately. So I need prayers too also...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom