Struggling School Studies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dextub
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dextub

Guest
My child ### is struggling in high school. She's a good kid and I know she can be successful. Her first semester she did not do well we are in semester two and she needs to do better. I need prayers to help guide her study habits, help her comprehend whatever she's learning from her studies. Give her confidence when she takes tests. She has major tests coming in two weeks and more at the end of April to determine if she'll be able to graduate with her classmates. Please please I need prayers to help her. Help her get through her high school courses. Thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
It's been awhile since I last post. My prayers were answered some by having my daughter transfer to a better school and be given assistance to help her with tutoring and correspondence courses as well. I thank you for all the prayers. I'm asking for prayers she has an Exit Test tomorrow (Monday mar 4) and she needs to pass. I ask that she is blessed with the knowledge, understanding, and confidence in herself to succeed in her tests, studies, daily homework, and state exams.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
414
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
249
I went back to school at ### yo and I am having a very hard time trying to focus, my mind races, I get test anxiety and I can't seem to let go of my past failures with school or relationships. I wish I could calm my mind and find the ability to relax and get my studying done. I find myself...
Replies
8
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom