Praying Psalm 5:12 "For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield."
Psalm 90:17 "Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!"
Genesis 18:3 "And said, “O Lord, if I have found favor in your sight, do not pass by your servant."
Luke 2:52 "And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man."
Proverbs 3:1-4 "My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man."
Psalm 84:11 "For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly."
Psalm 106:4 "Remember me, O Lord, when you show favor to your people; help me when you save them,..."
Isaiah 49:8 "Thus says the Lord: “In a time of favor I have answered you; in a day of salvation I have helped you; I will keep you and give you as a covenant to the people, to establish the land, to apportion the desolate heritages,..."
Proverbs 33:4 "Toward the scorners he is scornful, but to the humble he gives favor."
Psalm 89:17 "For you are the glory of their strength; by your favor our horn is exalted."
Exodus 33:17 "And the Lord said to Moses, “This very thing that you have spoken I will do, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.â€
The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace, in Jesus' name. Amen.