2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me and my daughter again. I am upset with some girls again at her school. I cannot do anything about how they act or behave, but girls can be cruel. I wish my daughter would attract some true friends into her life. She attends a small school so she is limited with who she has as...
Replies
8
Views
281
R
  • Locked
I LOVE this prayer. Anybody can use this prayer if it fits. Please pray with me. Thank you. "Bondage Breaker Prayer" Father we come boldly to your throne of grace, and find mercy and grace to help in time of need. Grant ### (you can use whoever's name you feel needs this prayer) release from...
Replies
3
Views
151
  • Locked
I ask for continued prayers, for my hurt and loneliness to be delivered. I ask you to also pray for God to give me a mate to share my love and my life with. Thank You for praying for Me, ### ###
Replies
8
Views
159
E
  • Locked
She has been diagnosed with cancer in her uterus 1 year ago. She was operated and did a lot of radius. The results after came good but now it seems that the cancer has touched her cervical places. She suffers of anemy too. She has unbearable pains in her leg as well. Please pray for her full...
Replies
8
Views
135
  • Locked
We've been married a number of years. ### questions going on! After all of our blessings, ### is in attacking. Protect us dear Lord. I've been in her shoes and through grace my love and commitment was restored. I'm no more worthy of God's touch than she. Bless her heart that it be for the glory...
Replies
6
Views
188
  • Locked
Please pray for my best friend? ###'s little brother. He is currently in the hospital with an extreme stomach virus and the possible case of pneumonia. He's only ###, let's pray that he has a speedy recovery!
Replies
6
Views
156
  • Locked
Pray that our Sunday service is full of people and blessed with His Spirit, edification, and salvations! Praise Jesus!
Replies
4
Views
71
  • Locked
I had prayed about my marriage not to fall apart, asked you to pray with me and you did, but still it is still falling apart, what must I do? Must I let it go? I still love my husband even though he is not a Christian. I believe that one day he will be part of God's children, please help.
Replies
5
Views
146
  • Locked
Lord I need your help once again. Things still haven't changed. My husband told me he loves me with all his heart but not the way a husband should love his wife. He says our relationship isn't where it should be. We have been married for ### yrs and I'm not sure what has happened to change him...
Replies
7
Views
197
H
  • Locked
please pray for ###. thank you <3
Replies
2
Views
146
Back
Top Bottom